AfriQA Opinions is a survey platform that was founded in Africa and for Africans in 2013. It is a rewards platform where Africans can earn some money (airtime) by answering surveys and sharing their opinions on a regular basis. The platform is operated by AfriQA insight, a company that is focused on expanding market research capabilities in the continent.
In this article, we are going to look at AfriQA Opinions Review starting from the details required for registration, the payment structure and of course how legit AfriQA Opinions is. This article is going to cover all these and even more, so if you are the type of person who enjoys participating in surveys, I would suggest you sit tight and read this to the end.
AfriQA Opinions Review – How Does The Platform Work?
AfriQA Opinions as already stated in the beginning part of this piece is a survey platform that is being controlled by AfriQA insights; a company that is focused on developing the market research capabilities in African continent. That said, AfriQA Opinions is a fully indigenous survey platform that works in some African nations for which, Nigeria, Kenya, Cameroon among others are accepted.
Unlike many other survey platforms, AfriQA Opinions doesn’t have any referral incentive, so there is basically no other way of earning on the platform besides completing surveys and sharing your opinion. This is a setback considering how motivated people tend to be when there is an incentive attached to spreading the good news of a platform no matter how little. That aside though, surveys come regularly and respondents are notified by email. It is therefore necessary that you sign up on AfriQA Opinions with your real email address in order not to miss surveys.
Is AfriQA Opinions Legit?
AfriQA Opinions is a legit survey platform but it can’t be regarded as an active source of income considering how limited earning potential of respondents are. You only earn from surveys and another downside is that, you can only redeem your bonus as mobile credit.
Currently, there is no option to redeem cash and since there is limited earning, one should not reach be concerned about that.
Minimum Payment on AfriQA Opinions
The minimum pay out amount is not fixed for all countries; it varies. For instance, the minimum pay out for users in kenya is just $1 but for Nigerian respondents, the minimum amount you can redeem on AfriQA opinions is $1.25 or $1.30 which is equivalent to N500 naira airtime.
Also Read: Surveyflix Review: Answer Surveys And Get Free Airtime
Best part is, you can earn this bonus in a day from a survey because the surveys are often reasonably priced and the chances you will be disqualified is kind of slim as long as you follow all the steps seriously and answer the surveys genuinely; I mean what’s the point of signing up on a survey website when you are not interested in the market research?
How to Sign Up And Start Earning On AfriQA Opinions Survey Platform
- First of all, open your browser and type in the AfriQA Opinions direct link – you can find it here. https://afriq-a.com/opinions/
- You will be asked to select your country before you proceed with the registration, if you’re a Nigerian, simply select Nigeria and then proceed to fill the form. It should take just less than two minutes and a verification link will be forwarded to your email address.
- Click on the link to verify your account and then login to your account and start completing the profile surveys. You may be wondering why this is necessary, so let me break it down for you.
- Profile surveys are meant to gather mode information about you to enable them match you with relevant surveys thus the need to answer the profile surveys well. A mistake in the profile surveys or neglecting the surveys may lead to lack of surveys or fewer than normal surveys in the future.
- When you are done answering surveys, simply wait for notifications via mail to know when surveys will be available.
Frequently Asked Questions About AfriQA Opinions
Is AfriQA Opinions Legit or scam?
- AfriQA Opinions is a proven, legit platform that will actually credit you with whatever you earn.
How long does a withdrawal on AfriQA opinions take?
- Withdrawals take a few days to arrive. If you place a withdrawal during the weekday, it often arrives during weekend. But as for arriving, it will certainly arrive.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount on AfriQA Opinions?
- Like I mentioned earlier, it varies depending on the country of the user. As a Nigerian user, you can redeem once you attain $1.25 or $1.30 in your wallet and this equivalent to 500 Naira airtime. But for Kenya and some other African countries, $1 is the minimum withdrawal.
Does AfriQA Opinions have referral bonus?
- There is no referral incentive. This could be a downside for many but that’s just how it is. Perhaps the platform is avoiding a situation where users will be so preoccupied with accumulating referral bonuses that they neglect the main intent of the platform.
That’s all for now! Make sure you check other amazing contents and do well to share.