Afrisight survey is a platform that provides users with the chance to complete surveys on a daily basis in order to earn money and even get free airtime on a daily basis. Afrisight is an African survey platform that works in most African societies and as such, available for Nigerians as well.
Many people don’t know about afrisight, so we are going to be answering some questions in this article such as; how legit afrisight Survey is, how it works and an overall review of afrisight. If you are looking for a survey platform where you can earn some money simply by completing surveys daily, this article will be of importance to you.
How to Sign Up On Afrisight to Start Earning Money From Surveys
- To earn money on Afrisight, you need to sign up on the platform via the official link – afrisight.com
- You will be shown two options; one is to sign up using Google or your Facebook account. It is preferable to go with the Google account as it makes the sign up process very easy and swift. The information on your Google account will be recorded on Afrisight and you can commence with filling the phone number for receipt of top ups.
- After signing up with Google, you will be asked to fill your phone number, complete the phone number set up and you’d officially have an afrisight account.
Afrisight Survey Review – Is The Platform Legit?
Afrisight is a legit survey platform that actually rewards users who earn by completing surveys with the money they accrued. It pays in foreign currency and it’s available in many African countries.
The minimum payment on Afrisight is $3 for airtime top ups and $5 and above for cash withdrawals which can be received using mobile wallets such as Opay, palmpay, chipper Cash etc.
Another withdrawal method is Paypal; though this is not advisable considering the restrictions on Paypal account creation in some countries such as Nigeria. This restriction makes it impossible for Nigerians using afrisight to use the PayPal withdrawal method.
How to Start Earning on Afrisight Survey from Sharing Your Opinion
- To access surveys on Afrisight, you need to login to your newly created account and click on surveys.
- You will see a list of surveys to answer, complete the surveys carefully and you will immediately be credited with the amount attached to the surveys.
- If there are no surveys available, new ones are sent to the respondents via email, so endeavor to sign up with your active email in order not to miss surveys.
Having seen some of the important information on Afrisight, it’s time to summarize it via the FAQs.
Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions on Afrisight Survey
1. Is Afrisight Survey Legit Or Fake?
- Afrisight is legit and paying! You can withdraw via airtime top ups, cash which can be withdrawn via PayPal or mobile wallets.
2. What’s the Minimum Payment On Afrisight Survey?
- The minimum withdrawal amount on Afrisight is $3 for airtime top ups and $5 and above for cash withdrawals. So if you intend withdrawing your revenue as airtime, then then you can place withdrawal immediately you’ve earned $3 and above.
3. How to withdraw earnings on Afrisight Survey?
- Login to your account and on the dashboard, select pay out and fill your account details if you have the minimum amount threshold for the withdrawal depending on whether it’s airtime or cash.
Afrisight Survey is a leading data collection platform and as the name implies, it works primarily in African countries. As a respondent, all you have to do is share your opinion and get paid and with the various details stated in this article, I believe you’ve been properly guided to make the right decision as to whether to join or not. Enjoy and feel free to share.