Netflix is the leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies anywhere in the world. The service is available in Nigeria but some people are not aware of how much it costs to subscribe to Netflix in Nigeria, so for that reason, we will be breaking down the various plan and their respective prices, including the features and limitations.
In this article, we will be finding how much Netflix subscription in Nigeria is in 2023. Incase you are a movie freak planning to opt in for this streaming service; but before we get down to the details, there is need to know some general details about Netflix and the features you stand to enjoy.
Netflix is a leading streaming service in the world with thousands of movies, series and TV shows alongside myriad of genres to satisfy all kinds of customers.
There are interesting features that you will enjoy the moment you complete the subscription on the app and they are as follows;
- Movie recommendations based on the movies you’ve seen on the app recently. This means that the more you watch movies, the better Netflix gets at recommending shows and movies you will love.
- You get to enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family friendly entertainment.
- Ability to preview quick video of series and movies and also get mails when there are new episodes or releases.
With that being said, let’s find out how much Netflix Monthly Subscription in Nigeria cost in the year, 2023.
How much is Netflix Monthly Subscription In Nigeria?
When you are using Nigerian Netflix, you get to pay in naira unlike what is obtainable on US Netflix and other countries.
Netflix offers four streaming plans to Nigerian users and below are Netflix plans and prices;
1. Mobile Plan – this plan is otherwise known as Netflix 1,200 plan and it gives good video quality in 480p and also ad-free on any phone or tablet. But the limitation of the Netflix 1,200 plan is that you can’t use it on computer or TV and also downloads can only be done on one device.
It’s very cheap and perfectly suited for single individuals or students who just want to keep up with movies they love.
2. Basic Plan – this offers good video quality in High Definition (720p). It is ad-free and can be used on any phone, tablet and unlike the mobile plan, you can use the basic plan on Computer and TV. Download can be done on only 1 device.
Netflix basic plan costs 2,900 Naira per month. From what you tend to enjoy, it’s also worth the expense.
3. Standard Plan – this offers great video quality in full HD ( 1080p). You also enjoy an ad-free experience on any phone, tablet, computer and TV. Downloads can be done on 2 devices only and it costs 3,600 per month.
4. Premium Plan otherwise known as Netflix Family plan costs 4,400 per month and you get to enjoy video quality in Ultra HD (4K) and HDR. Spatial audio available and can be used on phone, tablet, computer or TV.
Also Read: How to Lock Your Netflix Profile With A Pin
On the Netflix premium plan you can download on 6 devices. You just have to ensure the devices are all in your household as sharing your logs with outsiders is violation of Netflix rules.
Conclusion: Netflix Plans And Prices In Nigeria
- Mobile Plan costs 1,200 Naira
- Basic Plan costs 2,900 Naira
- Standard Plan costs 3,600 naira monthly
- Premium plan costs 4,400 naira monthly i.e. including VAT
That’s all you have to know about how much Netflix costs monthly in Nigeria. The prices doesn’t appear to be subject to change anytime soon, so you can just head to netflix.com and create an account.