Are you aware that you can download apps available for another country in Nigeria? If you are a normal Android user then, you must have at one point rushed to Google Playstore for a particular application and got slapped with the response that the application being sought after is not available in your country. It is a very disappointing response but if you follow the instructions laid down in this piece, then you won’t have to meet this error again.
In today’s article, we are going to have a look at the step-by-step guide on how to easily download applications Available for other countries in Nigeria from the comfort of your home, with your device, hassle free and smoothly. Before we get down to business, let’s first get to know the requirements for this little hack.
Requirements Needed To Download Apps Not Available for Nigerians From Playstore
- You need a standard Android device that can access Google Playstore.
- Windscribe VPN or any other VPN that you can use to connect to USA server.
- More than one Gmail address logged into your Android device.
- Ability to read and understand.
How to download Apps Available For Another Country In Nigeria
1. After downloading Windscribe VPN or any other VPN that can connect to USA server, launch the VPN and connect to USA.
2. Secondly, open Google Playstore and tap on your Google acct, switch to a new Google account. Recall that it’s one of the requirements, you must have more than one acct logged into the device. Switch to the other Gmail acct directly on Playstore and then, revert to your VPN and turn it off.
Also Read: How To Hide Number Of Likes On Facebook Account
3. When you are done with this, simply search for the application again and download. The error will varnish and subsequently, you’d be able to download applications not meant for Nigerians with the second google account.
This is the easiest way to download all apps even the ones unavailable for people in your region. I guess this is a deserving goodbye to unnecessary “application not available in your country” error.
Thanks, share to others!