Looking for how to delete/hide all Facebook posts on your profile? Look no further because you are on the right page and I am positive that after reading this post, you will be able to do it swiftly with no hitches.
In today’s article, I will be revealing how to delete or hide all your Facebook posts at once without having to delete them one after the other. This information is most important or pertinent for people who trade i.e. buy and sell Facebook accounts; as you will be able to delete all the posts on the Facebook account you just purchased.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s get straight into the main purpose of writing this piece.
How to Delete or Hide All Your Facebook Posts At Once
1. Open the Facebook Application (not Facebook Lite app) and login to your account if you are not already signed in.
2. Click on your profile icon and tap on the three vertical dots beside the add a story button.
3. When you click on the 3 dots, you will shown a different menu under your profile settings, simply click on manage posts
4. All your Facebook posts will be shown to you, simply scroll down and select the posts you wish to delete or hide, you can mark by clicking on the small box to tick all the posts you intend deleting or hiding from timeline.
Also Read: How to Read Your WhatsApp Messages Secretly
5. Then finally, click on delete posts or hide from timeline. On your own app, it may show delete icon, just click on it and delete all the posts selected while scrolling in step 4.
That’s all it takes to get rid of all your Facebook posts at once without passing through the stress of deleting them one after the other because the stress is usually unbearable especially if you have limited time.
Thanks, share and feel free to join our WhatsApp and telegram channel.