Join Our Telegram Group
Here comes latest MTN 200mb daily free browsing via Ha tunnel plus for those who don’t engage in a lot of activities on the internet either due to their tight schedule or people who can’t really afford to be running data plans.
In this article, we are going to have a look at how you can activate the latest MTN 200mb daily free browsing that currently runs on Ha tunnel vpn. With the way the economy is going and the untold hardship most Nigerians are experiencing, having access to something like free browsing on a daily basis, is certainly something anyone should capitalize on. If you wish to browse for free to the tune of 200mb daily and you are an android user, then you are on the right page.
Also Read: How to Activate Geniex 1gb for 1 Naira On All Networks
Without wasting more time, let’s get started by listing the various requirements needed to effectively enjoy this free browsing offer on your MTN line.
Requirements For MTN 200mb Daily Free Browsing
- An Android phone like I stated earlier, the reason is that, Ha tunnel is currently available on Android. So this automatically limits the free browsing opportunity to only android users.
- Ha Tunnel Plus VPN which can be downloaded on Google Play store.
- Then finally, the various configuration files needed to power the free browsing. You can get the files from the following links;
- MTN 50mb Ha Tunnel Configuration file
- Second MTN 50mb Ha tunnel configuration file
- MTN 100mb Ha tunnel configuration file
Once you have the above states requirements, the next thing is now to keenly follow the instructions below to get the browsing activated.
How to Activate MTN 200mb Daily Free Browsing Via Ha Tunnel
- Launch the Ha tunnel downloaded from the above link and then click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- You will see an option to import the Configuration file, tap on it and you will be asked to select a directory in your device where the file was stored.
- If you downloaded the configuration files from the link above, it should be in your downloads, simply go to downloads and tap on the config file; it will be automatically imported and you’d be able to start connection.
After importing the MTN free browsing configuration file, turn on your data connection and start connection of the VPN. It should be connected in a couple of seconds and then you start browsing.
The moment you exhaust the first 50mb file, go to the ha tunnel vpn and change config. Import the second file and continue your free browsing, when it finishes, import the 100mb file and continue. That’s how to repeat the steps each day till a better free browsing offer shows up.
Enjoy and feel free to join our telegram channel and group for more interesting freebie updates.