Questia NG is a survey website that gives users an opportunity to complete surveys and get free 4,000 naira Konga gift card. If you wish to earn passively online from answering simple questions, then you should try out questia.
In this article, we will be having a look at how to get free konga gift card worth 4,000 naira and above from answering surveys on questia NG and other pertinent information about the survey platform.
About Questia NG
Questia isna survey platform of online community where you can express your opinions and help decision making through your answers to polls. As you answer questions and share your ideas diligently on the platform, you will receive points which can be turned to prizes and tickets for the platform’s monthly online draws.
Most answers to surveys are confidential and used only for statistical analysis. Questia is relatively new in Nigeria and for me, they meet most of the necessary requirements in a legit survey platform.
Is Questia Legit?
Questia is legit. The platform actually rewards users with gift cards and other amazing prizes when they complete surveys and remain active in the community.
When it comes to withdrawal proofs, there is none at the moment but considering how well organized questia is and the indicators I’ve seen; the platform is good to go.
How to Create A Questia Account
Simply head to Questia homepage and create an account. The account registration process is very simple and swift, so just fill your details including your email address.
After creating the account, you will be shown some profile surveys, make sure you complete all the profile surveys to receive some tickets and points.
How to Answer Surveys on Questia NG
When there is an available survey on Questia, an email invitation will be sent to your mail. The good thing is that, there are little to no disqualifications.
Also Read: How to Get Free 2,000 Naira On Dole App
The surveys are usually brief depending on the number of points attached to it. Questia reward points often ranges from 5-20, so the length of each survey is dependent on how many points.
Minimum Withdrawal On Questia
The minimum withdrawal on Questia is 100 points which is equivalent to 4,000 naira Konga gift card.
You can either convert the points on Questia to Konga gift card or you change it to tickets. The more tickets you have, the higher your chances of winning something remarkable on the platform by the end of the month during the online draws.
About 12 users will be rewarded monthly after the draw and toy must have tickets to win.
FAQs About Questia survey Platform
1. How do I become a Questia member?
- It’s very easy! All you have to do is create an account . Then, we wish to know you so that we may offer you polls adapted to your interests.
2. What conditions do I have to meet to become a Questia member?
- If you live in Nigeria and you are over 18 years of age you are welcome to join the Questia community.
- Registration on Questia is not permitted for people who work in advertising, public relations, market research, marketing or media. If we discover that such accounts have been created, we reserve the right to delete them.
- IMPORTANT: The Information you supply must be complete and accurate to provide for the validity of the surveys we run. Thus, please, fill in your actual full name, sex, age and place of residence.
3. How many accounts may I create on Questia?
- You have the right to enroll in Questia with one account (a single e-mail address) from which you answer our polls. Several answers to polls coming from the same person using several Questia accounts affects the validity of the results of the surveys we perform. If a user holds several accounts on Questia, those accounts will be deleted.
- Registration on Questia of more than two members from the same household is not allowed. If three or more members of the same household create user accounts on Questia, we reserve the right to delete such accounts.