Join Our Telegram Group
FCMB has commenced a new promotion that is aimed at rewarding new customers with cash bonuses when they create an online account via their mobile application. As we all know, First city monument bank is one of the few banks that provides users with the opportunity to create standard bank accounts simply from their homes with a selfie and signature.
Fortunately, FCMB announced the commencement of the new promo that gives new users free 1000 naira when they create accounts via the application and complete the set up. In this article, we are going to have a look at how you too can get free 1,000 naira and possibly extra 200 naira from the FCMB mobile app simply by creating a new account. But before then, let’s have a look at some of the interesting features of the FCMB mobile app which includes some of the benefits of having it in your device;
Features of FCMB Mobile Application
- Makes it very easy for users to buy airtime and complete transactions.
- Makes bank account creation easy; imagine being able to create a standard bank account via an application and use it for all your banking transactions! That’s amazing right?
- The application provides users with all the savings and investment opportunities from FCMB, so you may never have to walk into the bank for any reason unless you wish make deposits into the account.
- Promotions are conducted from time to time. Previously they were running a referral contest, now new users are being rewarded, so the more you use the app or the app stays in your device, the higher your chances of enjoying one of these giveaways.
How to Get Free N1,000 From FCMB Bank App
- Firstly, you have to be a newbie to the bank. The reason is that, this promo is only open to new users. if you have created an account in the past, this promo is certainly not meant for you.
- If you are a new customer, simply download the FCMB mobile app from either google Play store or Apple Store depending on your OS.
- After downloading, proceed to create a bank account via the app and when asked for a referral code, enter FCMB1K
- Then complete registration, sign on a piece of paper snap and upload to the application alongside your BVN. The registration steps are self explanatory. So if you have been doing online registrations, there is little to no chance that you’d encounter any hitch. However if you do, feel free to message the admin.
How Long Does It Take Before Receiving the Free 1k from FCMB?
The free 1,000 naira bonus will be credited to your account within 1-3 days as long as you used the promo code to sign up for the first time. But if you don’t use the code, FCMB won’t give you the bonus. The ball is in your court.
Also Read: How to Earn Up to 30k Monthly As A Mintyn Broker
According to fcmb, the first 10,000 users will be given extra 200 naira recharge bonus after registering. This is a probability that’s why I didn’t talk about it with any assurance. The only assurance you have from the bank is the registration bonus for signing up with the promo code within the stipulated number of days.
How to Solve System Error On FCMB App While Registering
One downside of the FCMB mobile application is that, the app often display system errors whenever there is a huge number of users trying to sign up. But don’t allow this system errors stop you from claiming the free 1,000 bonus. In order to solve or bypass this error, all you have to do is Create an online fcmb account via the website.
While creating the account, make sure you enter the promo code as that is your ticket to receiving the free 1k bonus, failure to do so means forfeiture of your bonus. After creating an account via the website, you can now complete the sign up process via the application and wait for your bonus.
Like I stated earlier, the bonus won’t be credited instantly but after some days approximately 2-3 days after correct account creation. If after creating the account, you don’t receive bonus, there is absolutely no need fretting. Just wait patiently.
Enjoy and feel free to join our telegram channel and group for more interesting updates.